Sending a message to someone
For students, Moodle allows you to send a message to any one individual that is on Moodle. You can also register contacts for quick access. This small guide will show you how to message an individual.
- Login to Moodle. This can be done by click here or by click on the 'Login' button top right of the Moodle page.
- Scroll down to the 'Navigation' block and expand the 'My Profile' section and click on 'Messages'
- Now you can either search for people using the search box, or find people that are on your course by clicking the 'Message navigation' dropdown and selecting the course you wish to view participants for.
- Once you have found the person you are searching for, you can add them to contacts, block them or send them a message.
- Please remember that these messages are only 1 to 1, and cannot be sent to multiple people.
If you have any questions or problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.