User guide to Moodle
Messaging a Member of your course
Moodle allows participants to contact each other using its internal messaging system.
- To message fellow participants, go to your course page, which can be found on the Moodle home page.
- Down the right hand side of the page there will be a ‘Participants’ menu item.
- Click ‘Participants’. This will take you to a list of participants enrolled on the course.
- Click the name of the participant you wish to message, this will bring up their contact information.
- Click ‘Send a message’
- Type the message you wish to send to the selected user and finished by clicking ‘Send Message'